International Current Breakthrough in Pharmacy
The 3rd ICB-Pharma invites all potential authors from universities and various organizations to submit papers in the area of pharmacy.
Theme: Assembling Science and Technology for Advanced Pharmacy and Cancer Chemoprevention
The ICB-Pharma is projected to be a well-known scientific conference in disseminating the breakthrough and novel technology in pharmacy materials. This purpose can be achieved with encouragement from national and international academic institution partners as well as supports from the industrial partners, Indonesian Pharmacist Association (Ikatan Apoteker Indonesia, IAI) and colleagues. We do hope and believe that this conference will offer great opportunities for scientists to meet and discuss recent topics in material and pharmaceutical science and bring the academics, health professionals and industries together for sharing their experiences to solve current problems and challenges in the field.
This year, the 3rd ICB-Pharma is in conjuction with the 10th Annual Conference of Indonesian Society for Cancer Chemoprevention (ISCC), and International Summit on Science Technology and Humanity (ISETH2019) held in Surakarta, Indonesia.
CONFERENCE DAY: 16-17 November 2019
SINTA 2 Journal
ISSN Conference Proceedings
Presenter may display poster presentation with additional cost. Posters must be prepared as 594 x 841 mm (width x height or A1 size) in portrait lay-out. The poster should be displayed during the conference from 8.00 – 16.00 WIB (GMT+7) and should be removed by the end of the conference.
Track 1: Pharmaceutics and Applied Materials for Drug Delivery
Track Director: Anita Sukmawati
• Physical pharmacy • pharmaceutics • pharmaceutical technology • drug delivery • pharmaceutical engineering • materials science • nanotechnology • novel development in manufacturing • concept of Quality by Design in pharmaceutical product
Track 2: Pharmacology, Toxicology and Microbiology
Track Director: Zakky Cholisoh
• Experimental animal pharmacology and toxicology • biochemical cellular pharmacology and toxicology • pharmacokinetics • pharmacodynamics, computational prediction of pharmacology • randomised controlled trial • pharmacogenetics • and all aspects of microbiology.
Track 3: Pharmacy Practices and Clinical Pharmacy
Track Director: Hidayah Karuniawati
• Social Pharmacy • Pharmacoeconomics • Pharmacoepidemiology • Pharmacy Management • Pharmacy Practice • Health Related Quality of Life Studies • Hospital pharmacy • Community pharmacy • Public health pharmacy • Clinical medicines • Medication counseling • Therapeutic drug monitoring • Parenteral nutrition • Ambulatory care pharmacy • Oncology pharmacy.
Track 4: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Track Director: Wahyu Utami
• Pharmaceutical Analysis • Environmental Analysis • Biomedical and Biomolecular Analysis • Analytical instrumentation and Methods • Food Analysis • Biosensor, Biochemistry • Medicinal Chemistry.
Track 5: Pharmacognosy & Ethnobotany
Track Director: Haryoto
• The structural and chemical characterization • the metabolic pathways leading to the synthesis of pharmacologically active compounds • the significance of natural substances in pharmaceutical research • the introducing different ways of applying plant drugs • the effect and use of drugs, herbal extracts and isolated compounds • the collection and cultivation of medicinal plants • breeding strategies and the application of biotechnology • traditional plant usage for food and fodder plants • medicinal plants • fibers and dyeing plants • the use herbs to treat illness or applying them in a variety of ways.
Track 6: Cancer Chemoprevention
Track Director: Febri Wulandari
• Angiogenesis • invasion and metastasis • antiproliferative • cell cycle • apoptosis • anticancer • immunomodulator • antioxidant • immunotherapy • chemotherapy • carcinogenesis • cancer stem cell • molecular docking • molecular oncology • cancer metabolism • cancer immunology • cancer pharmacogenomic and pharmacogenetic • diagnostics • pharmacotherapy • pharmacoepidemiology • nutraceuticals • cosmeceuticals.
LEAVE A COMMENT