International Conference on Health and Well Being
ICHWB invites all potential authors from universities, industries and public health organisations to submit papers in the area of health sciences, pharmacy, medicines, health services, nursing and physiotherapy. Papers must be submitted in English.
CONFERENCE DAY: 3-4 December 2019
ISSN Conference Proceedings
Track 1: Medicine and Dentistry
Track Director: dr. Dodik Nursanto, M.Biomed.
• Multi disciplinary area of dentistry • biomedical sciences and clinical aspect of biomedicine • general advancement of medicine • developmental anatomy • physiology • molecular biology • immunology • neurosciences • microbiology • clinical pharmacology • family medicine • oral biology • systematic review of current interest are also invited.
Track 2: Food, Nutrition and Health
Track Director: Luluk Ria Rakhma, SGz., M.Gizi
• Nutrition ranges from whole body metabolism relevant to human nutrition • eating behaviour • nutrition education • nutrition & excercise • nutrition intervention programme • nutritional assessment • evaluation and validation studies of dietary assessment/methods • food processing • packaging & storage affecting nutritional aspects • food policy.
Track 3: Public Health and Community Services
Track Director: Kusuma Estu Werdani, S.KM., M.Kes.
• Global Health Maternal and child health • Health service, policy and management (including biomedicine, traditional, complementary and alternative medicine) • Biostatistics, epidemiology and population study • Environmental and occupational health • Health promotion and behaviour.
Track 4: Nursing and Health Services
Track Director: Supratman, SKM, M.Kes., Ph.D.
• advanced nursing practice • bio-psychosocial issues related to health • cultural perspectives • lifestyle change as a component of health promotion • chronic disease • end-of-life care • family care giving • midwifery
Track 5: Physiotherapy
Track Director: Dr. Umi Budi Rahayu, S.Fis., M.Kes.
• Physiotherapy Neurology • Physiotherapy Musculoskeletal • Physiotherapy Cardio respiratory • Physiotherapy Women Health • Physiotherapy Pediatric • Physiotherapy Geriatric • Physiotherapy Sport
LEAVE A COMMENT